Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He was in the beginning with God

He was in the beginning with God. John 1:2


“Before the beginning began You where there with the plan, You knew what You were going to do before You did it.”

When the earth was formless and void, You were there. When darkness covered the deep, You were there. When the Spirit brooded over the waters, You were there. There is not a time when You were not. And the voice of the Lord thundered out of the darkness, “Let there be….” You were there; The Word of God. In the beginning, the beginning, You were there. You were, and You currently are, and You will forever be. There will never be a time when You are not. You are already in my tomorrow and You are still in my yesterday and today You make Yourself known to me. Before I was You are. After I am You are. Your thoughts are ever on me, what am I that You would look at me? What am I that You became like me that I might become like You? O great and incomprehensible God, glorious and true, full of beauty and wonder, power and dominion is Yours. Speak kindly to me lest I be consumed by Your fire, for my frail frame cannot contain a glimpse of Your glory, yet You love to reveal Yourself to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment